Sunday 2 September 2012

KORAPUT DISTRICT HIM-CHENNAI FACTS

Dear brother/Sisters in Christ of all HIM Chennai members of all over India,

 

Greetings in the holy name of our holy Jesus Christ,

Last 2010 on the month of September one person came from AP and told about HIM free pension plan when I listen carefully and try to find the truth after some week I find that peoples are getting the money from HIM Chennai by free pension plan any body can join wither real identity,so at first I joined and see that he is given money every months after that he told, you take the charge of koraput and near areas,I told I am govt.servant how I can join but he told, for this work no any salary provide to you it is totally volunteer work, after over your duty just you told about free pension plan to your family and own relatives,as per the advice of HIM director G.PRADEEP KUMAR I done the work, within a  few moths More and more peoples are joined like Chen systems.

Every months he came with their staffs and given the free pension to the joined members. but on June 2011 they come with their administration staffs and told, you done the good jobs for the dalit and poor peoples, you just give the records and receipts we given to you, then I told peoples know me very well and peoples are given money to me if you take the all record from me who is already   deposited money, then koraput mission compound peoples told we will take the all charges and doing the good work and given the free pension to all members I told you call the all peoples,in front of the peoples I will surrender  all money and records, but koraput peoples told don't worry  we are the native peoples, you very soon give the  all money and record to HIM after when they forced me I given the records and all amount to the HIM-CHENNAI administration staffs on dated 18th & 19th 2011 @ RAJ RESIDENCY conference hall with 50 t0 60 him leaders and members. after they told from today you not any link with HIM you just go and wait every months we will distribute the pension to all. I told to the all members about surrender the all charges to HIM and koraput leaders but members not believe after that the new charge taken koraput peoples told,to all members of HIM, we are now leaders of HIM yo all don't worry we will give pension to you every months in time and with very very positive and good manner.

 

Many months passed but they don't give the pension to members,HIM members are waiting and waiting but the HIM staffs and new charge taken leaders not given the money to members.but everyday they told  to local members just wait  we will give two months pension at one time but they don't give. and the HIM  staffs also  not come again at koraput but over cells and land phones they contacting each others everyday.

 

Lastly the leaders of koraput and HIM administration MR.CHRISTUDAS  EARLA from KARIMNAGAR AP planning against me, your money is taken by chetty you give case against chetty,peoples told you are the new leaders and you told from July you will give the pension chetty is handed over all records and amount to us # RAJ RESIDENCY KORAPUT ON 18/19th august 2011    room no 201 & 202, then why you peoples are telling give case against chetty,but when they forcefully write the false reports  and singed the false & duplicate signature and put a case against me and my wife @ koraput

We request to police and members I have not done any things I came  welfare and financial supports to you and you family and already  you got 8 months free pension of my helps & you known the truth, why you peoples give case against us, but leaders supports for  collected the money by the great planning counseling of koraput leaders and give bribe to police,and  koraput police without any investigation send us jail.after 3 months we get bail,both we lost our govt. job and leave our home,due to peoples give life threatening every night and day and on the walk road over phones, now with out any guilty our family fighting for everyday livelihood, but the HIM administration and koraput peoples moving freely.they done the guilty but my self & my family take the all sufferings & difficulties.It is not a genuine justice.

 

Now case is going on@ koraput court and everyday peoples giving us life threatening word. we have nothing now, we lost everything. we come for good work but peoples of koraput and great cheaters of HIM-Chennai  belongs to  AP  G.PDADEEP KUMRA,HIS WIFE,ADMINISTRATOR MR.CHRISTUDAS EARLA,HIM DIVER MR.KISHORE.ACCOUNTANT MR.HAREKRISHNA  took  all poor peoples amount with the clever and planning helps of koraput  mission compounds PRAFULLA,SUNILCHNAD,ROMESH,OBDIN & many more of same areas & put us jail.but I promise my worship living God never excuse HIM- CHENNAI staffs & the HIM-Chennai helpers.Up-to last I most fights for justice for all HIM members still those who are sufferings for getting deposited money.


R.K.CHETTY

SUNABEDA,KORAPUT

e-mail-fights4justice@yahoo.com

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment