Sunday 2 September 2012

BY JOHN KISHORE ON 7th september 2011

Dear all,
This is John Kishore from Bangalore.I joined in HIM, a couple of months ago.I am so much distress after going rumors.I am asking one question that is why you are not working systematically means proper accounting, legal processors, Lack of proper facilitation towards agents even though it is a trust. I came to know that 1.65 crore have been seized by the police recently.If the agents are matured, these kind of things never happen further. Through HIM many families have been surviving but most of them are Hindus. These fruits are not reaching to the children of God. Any how I am praying to God to bring out from these difficulties.



collected by R.K.CHETTY & correct some spellings


e-mail-fights4justice@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment