Sunday 2 September 2012

BY MOHESWAR RAO on 31st August 2011

It is surprising to know what HIM is doing all about. Is it possible for HIM to eradicate poverty when the Governments are stand still? If HIM providing pension why does it demand money from so called poor People? If HIM funds are genuine they can take the help of Governments and Media who will object? I have heard about HIM for 9 months ago but not joined because I have still some thing to DOUBT? Some one said I am a doubting Thomas. That's not good statement indeed. But I am glad to be a doubting Thomas rather than Cheating JUDAS ISCARIOT. Now I work for NGO organization as co-coordinator for the development of our communities. Yes If I am satisfied with HIM I can work for.Indeed I am not looking for percentage of money I get but people BENEFIT. I request all of you please keep this in mind and avoid disturbances as you work for HIM.

Rev.Maheswara Rao Somu, Vijayawada, A.P.
Cell: 8008402032




Collected by R.K.CHETTY & CORRECT SPELLINGS

EMAIL-fights4justice@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment